Simulation Meeting January 30 2020 10AM ET
From Moller Wiki
Simulation Task List Updated 2019
- Simulation tasks (new) File:MOLLER Tasks List v8 Sim.doc
- Immediate simulation tasks to complete - Ciprian, Sakib, Chandan
Attendance: Dimitrii, Rakitha, Sakib, Micheal, Cameron
- Sakib: Sakib's plots 
Cip's plots 
- Comparison of Hybrid vs new segmented using identical shielding design
- See radial plots to compare two field maps
- These plots will be used to provide feedback to JLab engineers to tune the new segmented field map. This will go in iterations until we get a satisfying outcome.
- We will continue to do background simulation with current segmented field map. Depends on progress made by JLab engineers we may redo background analysis with an updated segmented field map.
- Sakib and Wouter trying to fix a geometry implementation bug related to showermax detectors.
- Cameron Also discussed about main detector geometry issue see : https://github.com/JeffersonLab/remoll-detector-generator/issues/3