Simulation Meeting February 6 2020 10AM ET
From Moller Wiki
Simulation Task List Updated 2019
- Simulation tasks (new) File:MOLLER Tasks List v8 Sim.doc
- Immediate simulation tasks to complete - Ciprian, Sakib, Chandan
Attendance: Rakitha, Ciprian, Michael, Chandan, Sakib, Dustin, Wouter
- Dustin is in charge of optical simulation, qsim. Michael wants to know radiation on transmission loss.
- Ciprian: Current ongoing work
- Segment vs Hybrid
- radial detector size optimization.
- Deconvolution of ep and ee study.
- Sakib: Segment vs Hybrid
- The main goal of the segmented design study is to check If there is a version of segmented that we can replace the hybrid design. Jlab engineers working on this.
- JLab have a newer map for segmented design and Sakib will look at it when they provide it.
- Upstream magnet field scale factor needs to be incorporated into the field map. JLab engineers will try to do this
- Dustin and Michael: Cost estimation and detector optimization will have to be redone and Dustin mentioned that cost will go up for most recent design changes.
- line of sight photon from before col-1 increase at the detector plane. Chandan investigating why it increased.