Optics Meeting Feb 7 2023 230PM ET
From Moller Wiki
- (Kate) Livermore update 
Kate, David, Juliette, Sayak, Vassu, Tyler K., Andrew, Paul S., Ciprian, Bill, Michael D.
- (Kate) See slides for updates. Paul S. suggests best testing of low-energy electromagnetic processes would be a standalone simulation with simple geometry, and 30 MeV electrons incident on a target, and look at exiting EM spectrum.
- (Bill) Have now made GEM frames in all 4 layers to remoll; layers 1 & 2 are a single sensitive detector (detID=510) and layers 3 & 4 are a second (det.ID=521). Andrew will run simulations and analyze.
- (Zuhal, Vassu) Now have optics fitting parameters with uncertainties.
- (Kate, Juliette) Have 4 different B-field maps with different coil offsets/distortions to test to see if we can identify problems from tracking data.
- (David) Note to all - we need to change our sector numbering in the sieve to match the spectrometer sector numbering scheme.
Meeting ID: 972 5975 5403