Simulation Meeting February 18 2021 2PM ET
- Target shielding update
- Coil epoxy dose estimate plans
Rakitha Beminiwattha, Sudip Bhattarai, Ruben, Nafis Rafat, Ciprian Gal, Zhongling Ji, Chandan Ghosh, sakib, Kk, David Kashy, Jim Fast, wdconinc, Elham Gorgannejad, Michael Gericke, Juliette Mammei, Paul King, Caryn, Dustin McNulty, Kent Paschke, Devi Adhikari, Hanjie Liu, weibin
- Ciprian working on finalizing the target shielding
- Currently planning to address the increasing rate at the main detector main from the bore of the photon lead collar.
- Chandan working on envelopes at the moment and once target shielding is completed Chandan can finalize the envelope study.
- Add to todo list:
- standalone simulation with layers of epoxy and copper to obtain dose by layers. Feedback required by engineers for 60% magnet completion we need to know is there a chance that dose is higher between the layers compared to the outside layer
- Chandan will provide symmetric and asymmetric offset results to Sakib and he will analyze the epoxy dose based on already available simulation results.
Meeting ID 635010453
Meeting URL https://bluejeans.com/635010453
Here are more details about the meeting connection:
Connecting directly from a room system? 1) Dial: 126.96.36.199 or bjn.vc 2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453
Just want to dial in on your phone? 1) +1.408.740.7256 (US)
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free) +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453 3) Press #