Optics Meeting Jun 28 2022 230PM ET
1. Update on sieve and blocker engineering [Kate] 
2. Understanding the E' vs gem r plot in more details [Vassu]
3. Sieve Hole Locations Update [Vassu]
4. Understanding the generators in remoll [Vassu]
5. Update on GEM efficiency map [Nathan]
Vassu, Nathan, Zuhal, Bill, Brynna, James, Kent, Ciprian, Kate
- Sieve and blocker will now be 100mm thick unless our hole size study requires holes smaller than 5mm.
- The sieve should be placed at a different z location than we've been using. Some basic calculations should be redone to check that we don't need to change important aspects of sieve design.
- Initial look at GEM efficiency map looks good.
- Next steps are to add in curves on the outer edges, make more realistically sized ribs, and define a more accurate function for the efficiency.
- The vertical band on the E' plot looks to be coming from something between drift 2 and upstream of shielding.
- v_z reconstruction using sieve_r can be used to define necessary radial separation for sieve holes.
Meeting ID: 972 5975 5403