Optics Meeting Dec 13 2022 230PM ET
From Moller Wiki
David Kate, Zuhal, Bill
- (David) Final Design review (Internal) went well.
- (Kate) Noticed that Jason B's slides for FDR said that the sieve/blockers would be 100% W; we should check, since we believe the plan is 90%W/10%Cu. Not a problem for us, of course, 100%W has even shorter radiation length.
- (Bill) Working in getting the GEM frames into remoll, and defining a detector numbering scheme for GEMs
- (Kate) Some evidence that the problem with the low-energy Livermore libraries is when low-energy particles are in magnetic fields, they don't propagate properly. Has implemented (with help from Zuhal) and is now testing a two-step simulation that should be able to bypass this problem.
- probably will have meeting next week, last one before holiday break.
Meeting ID: 972 5975 5403