Beam pipes and enclosures
From Moller Wiki
- are major changes required?
- Is it helpful to have collars inside the enclosures at the DS end?
- Is other shielding required inside the boxes (say on the inner wall of the lid or bottom to make the shield house "hermetic" (especially the US enclosure)
- Can we move forward on the US enclosure with disregard to the shield house or do we need to design it in parallel and with iterations?
- upstream enclosure and pipes (mid-December)
- clean beam transport due to the SAMs intrusions into the pipe
- Cip has a student designing the SAM intrusions
- aperture in the dump tunnel
Back to Spectrometer