Simulation Meeting May 9 2019 1030AM ET
From Moller Wiki
Simulation Task List Updated 2019
- Simulation tasks (new) File:MOLLER Tasks List v8 Sim.doc
- Simulation tasks Task List by Dustin
- Simulation tasks Task List by Rakitha
- Main detector simulation tasks Task List by Michael
JLab room CC B101 is reserved for the meeting
- Simulation task updates
- Geometry tasks: https://github.com/JeffersonLab/remoll/projects/12
- Simulation software updates:
Attendance: Rakitha, Juliette, Sakib, Wouter, Chandan,
- Realistic beam-pipe from DS magnet to the end of the hall where dump begins. JLab will come up with a CAD design.
- Beampipe implementation in G4 will be divided into subsystems
- Geometry is shifted and checking volume overlaps. Wouter will merge the changes to develop branch
- Comparing the rates before and after the shifts and target length change
- Chandan will check the power on collimator for shorter target
- Photon envelop check will be done by Chandan
- optimizing the collimator acceptance after target shortened+moved and collimator and magnet moves.
- generating photon envelopes and two bounce analysis.
- Pull requests: KE energy stored in hits, remove geometry_sculpt will be nerged to develop branch by Wouter