Simulation Meeting February 28 2022 10AM ET
- Shower-max PMT region radiation - Sudip slides
- Overlap in simulation geometry
- Bolts material for ferrous budget simulation
- Overlap in simulation geometry.
- Ciprian requested for the latest pull that will fix most of the overlap issues.
- Sakib and Devi will work on emining DS spectrometer support structure overlap in near future.
- Bolts material simulation:
- David wanted to know if shape of the object does matter. Caryn only wants to know Z,R locations where these bolts will be located and the materials.
- Goal of these studies: Iron/steel in these bolts using permeability and then the field at these locations. Eric King will be working on this project with Caryn’s help
- Shower-max PMT region radiation - Sudip
- Lifetime dose on the PMT regions were shown.
- Based on what we have seen from showemax and the main detector region, it seems like a concrete ring does not help in terms of background. So there is a suggestion to drop the concrete rings for showemax and main detector
ZoomGov Meeting Information
Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1613922154?pwd=QTFVUXpuNkVjQlZTa3pLMmhLNHRnUT09
Meeting ID: 161 392 2154
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1613922154# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1613922154# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 551 285 1373 US +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 392 2154 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/adCbXzUZgc
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 126.96.36.199 (US West) 188.8.131.52 (US East) Meeting ID: 161 392 2154 Passcode: 345237