Simulation Meeting December 15 2020 12PM ET
- Shielding downstream-region update: Chandan docDB659
- Please go over the simulation task list and make changes to your own subsystem to reflect what's needs to be done Task List
David Kashy, Mark L. Pitt , Caryn Palatchi , Rakitha B , Ruben Flair, Chandan Ghosh, Ciprian Gal, Devi Adhikari , Krishna Kumar , Kent Paschke, Elham Gorgannejad, Probir Ghoshal,Sandesh Gopinath, Donald Jones, Dustin McNulty, Weibin, Michael Gericke, Juliette Mammei, Cameron Clark, Wouter Deconinck
- DS region update by Chandan:
- The goal of the study will include DS beam pipe two bounce, Col-5, dose on the epoxy is minimization
- We have to improve the shielding on beam line section to reduce the dose on the epoxy of DS coil.
- Dominate dose at the nose region and its major components are low energy electrons and high energy positrons on the DS coil
- SAM update: Beam pipe and SAM appear to no interference with the scanner detector. SAM group will further investigate this.
Meeting ID 635010453
Meeting URL https://bluejeans.com/635010453
Here are more details about the meeting connection:
Connecting directly from a room system? 1) Dial: 18.104.22.168 or bjn.vc 2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453
Just want to dial in on your phone? 1) +1.408.740.7256 (US)
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free) +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453 3) Press #