Radiation Simulation Meeting September 17 2018
From Moller Wiki
(first meeting)<< >> following meeting
- Rakitha's summary slides
- Ideal = 40cm lead, 50 cm concrete, 75cm poly
- need to pay attention to lead collar. Potential source for sky shine, also slit scattering
- Bare minimum reduces side of lead. All others remain the same. Slide 17 summarizes results from this configuration.
- "side wall" detector uses a 1/2 meter radius cut at the beam dump entrance.
- results for LH2 only: used magnetic fields, but no other material than target.
- Kent's notes on Rakitha's slides
- Cameron MOLLER log entry elog:376 (no shielding) elog:377 (with full shielding)
Attendance: Rakitha, Cameron, Cip, Kent, KK