From Moller Wiki
Meeting time: 12:00pm Eastern Zoom connection information Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1603800887?pwd=aXVmSnN6aWZWN3RBdXB4RUhGckZJdz09 Meeting ID: 160 380 0887 Passcode: 903612 US Tool free phone: (833) 568 8864 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ab8341cjcG
- Activity updates
- General discussion
- The meeting on May 5 would conflict with the collaboration meeting, so the next meeting will be on May 19
Open Issues to be followed up later
- Discussions with M. Pitt & J. Musson to understand the beam monitor signals we'll be getting
- Draft timing diagram: DocDB 790
- Michael, Bob, Brynne, and Paul should put together a list of the integrator running modes we would like to have available
Recording at zoomgov: 
Participants: B. Moffit, R. Michaels, P. King, M. Gericke, W. Gu, S. Chatterjee, J. Pan, W. Li, B. Blaikie, D. McNulty, D. Bishop
- William has modified the ADC teststand at JLab to have a long fiber between the TImaster and the TIbridge as a realistic test of the trigger fanout from ISB to the hall. It has run stably
- Bryan needs to make some changes in that to work with the linux controllers
- Bryan's next step is to make a quick driver to set up the integrating ADC, moving toward being able to have the CODA ROC receive the triggers from the TI
- Daryl and Bryerton have been diverted into other projects the past few weeks. Daryl needs Bryerton to set up some software to support the signal integrity checks
- Brynne presented further cross-talk studies
- Used dual function generator to inject a 50kHz sine wave into one channel, with the adjacent channels either open or with he input pins grounded.
- One channel was bad (ch. 11) and two channels (ch. 9, 10) were noisier compared to the others.
- When channels are all open, the channels to the left have about 10% pickup from the neighbor, but the channels to the right are at ~1e-4 pickup.
- With channels grounded, the left channel pickup is at ~1e-4 pickup and the right channel doesn't show a clear pickup above the noise.
- Michael has a new version of the standalone DAQ system that he will be sharing with Dustin
- We should get readout version that does the helicity window integrals; Michael says that had been available but needs to be returned to