From Moller Wiki
Meeting time: 12:00pm Eastern Zoom connection information Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1603800887?pwd=aXVmSnN6aWZWN3RBdXB4RUhGckZJdz09 Meeting ID: 160 380 0887 Passcode: 903612 US Tool free phone: (833) 568 8864 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ab8341cjcG
- Activity updates
- General discussion
Recording on Zoom: 
Participants: B. Moffitt, P. King, R. Michaels, D. Armstrong, S. Chatterjee, M. Gericke, D. McNulty
- Paul: I had reached out to Klaus about the VXS crate spec for setting up a GEM-to-VTP readout. They don't have funds for the crate right now, so we'd probably need to loan one to them when we get to that point.
- Discussion of the fiber run for the MPD readout. We haven't had a definitive estimate for this fiber run. This is probably 100m. We expect this would be within the DAQ budget.
- Discussion of the fiber run for the HVMAPS. Each of the 84 tiles will have a MTP connector (only 5 of the 12 fibers are used). We should consider if we want to run 84 individual cables or use a higher-density trunk.
- Jie is working on the (hopefully) last redesign of the base+amplifiers.
- David will get in touch with Jie about what modifications are possible to use the amplifiers with the smaller PMTs for the pion detector
- I have a summer student (Ryan Conaway) who I plan to have working on the VTP triggering design
- Bryan can copy the library updates from NPS into the Compton test stand system
- Then Bryan can help Ryan and I get familiar with how to set up the VTP firmware