From Moller Wiki
previous meeting << >> following meeting
Meeting time: 2:00pm Eastern BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 Other BlueJeans access phone numbers are listed at https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers Bluejeans CODE: 411 309 650 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/411309650
- Brief review of conceptual design: 
- Full DAQ talk from May 2020 collaboration meeting: DocDB 602
- General discussion
Participants: R. Michaels, H. Liu, D .Armstrong, B. Moffit, P. King
- DA points out that with all 7 sectors instrumented with GEMS & scintillators, plus two pion detector sectors, we will have 18 trigger scintillator signals
- We will need to add another FADC and discriminator to the plan to accommodate the added PMTs
- BM recommends replacing the TS+TD in VXS crate #3 by a TI-master. He also recommends shifting the MPD modules to a separate crate (can be a basic VME, and may not need a CPU) and adding more SSP modules to make the GEM readout faster.
- To have a better feel for this, we need to get some more information about the GEM readout parameters. PK has sent a message to Nilanga to get some feedback from him
- Discussion about triggering modes
- At ~100nA (roughly 30 MHz/sector), we'd probably run a pulser trigger and find "good hits" in the analysis. BM says that the TI has an internal pulser trigger and an internal random trigger.
- At ~100pA (roughly 30 kHz/sector), we would likely use the detector-based triggering