Simulation Meeting September 15 2022 1130AM ET
- TID calculations for the Thermistors in the DS Torus - Updated results by using G4_Kapton material docDB979
- ZD: finished TID calculation and results are slightly higher than with Teflon. CG: results fwded to Probir and will wait for his comments.
- ZD: will implement collar 1 in the simulation based on Dave K specs and will run power deposition analysis.
- ChG: collimator6 work has been handed over to Sakib. Updates to MD PMT shielding will need to be made in the simulation (we expect minimal impact on the results). KK: will present on this next week
- KP: will reply to Dave K about the iron content in lead components (such as collars and lintels)
- ChG: will try to call in to future meetings, but they are fairly late in India so no promises. Everyone will miss working with Chandan on a regular basis and hopes we will meet again soon.
ZoomGov Meeting Information
Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1614247492?pwd=c3ExVDdOTlJRbnFJVUxNM2VQK0Y3dz09
Meeting ID: 161 424 7492
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1614247492# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1614247492# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 551 285 1373 US +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 424 7492 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ad37EsPSza
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 22.214.171.124 (US West) 126.96.36.199 (US East) Meeting ID: 161 424 7492 Passcode: 968534