Simulation Meeting November 17 2020 12PM ET
- Two bounce photon background -docDB647Page28_36 Chandan
Rakitha B , Devi Adhikari, Jim Fast, Chandan Ghosh, Mark L. Pitt, Elham Gorgannejad, Sakib, Krishna Kumar, Ciprian Gal, , nazanin roshanshah, Wouter Deconinck, Weibin , Sandesh Gopinath , Juliette Mammei , David Kashy,
- US two bounce shield update by Chandan.
- The R min for the two bounce shield pipe was obtained using the line of sight from the collimator 1-2 to prevent slit scattering from beamline background
- The thickness should be above 2 mm to absorb the background. Anything less will increase the background at the detector plane
- Ran the two bounce script with the current design.
- Transmission study. Need a list of materials for Chandan to speed up the study.
- translated the coordinate system to hall coordinate system for all the magnetic maps - Sakib
- The remoll is updated to run these new map files and they have new naming conventions matching the engineering convention.
- How Engineering group handle map file naming conventions? A question came up where name map file naming could refer to slightly different field map resolution and other configuration changes. Also naming convention should not change
- Have two macro files one for old map files and one for new map files. This will reduce accidentally running old map files with new remoll devel
- Aluminum Generator - Sakib
- Low statistic high rate single-particle multiple scattering and end at the detector plane. Sakib will investigate to track these particles.
Meeting ID 635010453
Meeting URL https://bluejeans.com/635010453
Here are more details about the meeting connection:
Connecting directly from a room system? 1) Dial: 188.8.131.52 or bjn.vc 2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453
Just want to dial in on your phone? 1) +1.408.740.7256 (US)
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free) +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
2) Enter Meeting ID: 635 010 453 3) Press #