Simulation Meeting January 3 2019 2PM ET
From Moller Wiki
Revision as of 12:29, 31 January 2019 by Rakithab
Task List Summary
- Simulation tasks Task List by Dustin
- Simulation tasks Task List by Rakitha
- Main detector simulation tasks Task List by Michael
- Simulation software updates
- Air/Vacuum/He study
- Sky-shine update
- Optical physics simulation
- Cameron has ported the user optical physics list over to remoll from qsim: https://github.com/JeffersonLab/remoll/pull/173
- This matches the results from the "optical" physics list that was already implemented, but not it allows the user to tune which processes are included (useful for blackening study - see next week's detector meeting update on simulation progress)
- See https://github.com/JeffersonLab/remoll/blob/develop/README.optical.md
- Wouter is debugging some issues with using the optical physics list along with the parallel world physics list
- Following updates from Cameron and/or Chandan?
- 2 bounce photon and Moller envelopes
- Will Collimator 1 design requires any changes, I have in the minutes that we will not need to do anything for Col-1 Colimator4 location?
- Detector numbering scheme update from Cameron and Sakib. Do you guys discuss two versions and finalize into one?
- Cameron and Ciprian,
- Ciprian got exact target location from JLab engineering, We have to update the correct location in CAD and Geant4