Simulation Meeting January 31 2019 2PM ET
From Moller Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 13 February 2019 by Rakithab
Task List Summary
- Simulation tasks Task List by Dustin
- Simulation tasks Task List by Rakitha
- Main detector simulation tasks Task List by Michael
- Simulation software updates
- Demonstration of MadGraph5, current status (Wouter)
- Collimator energy deposit update (Chandan) slides
Attendance: Michael G, Sakib R, Chandan G, Ciprian G, Cameron C, Wouter D
- ChG: output from offset study make sense.
- ChG: recalculations of collimator powers were showing some odd behavior. Wouter pointed out this was related to a recent bug that was fixed regarding the kryptonite materials. This was fixed and the cross check is sensible. CG: there still seem to be some inconsistencies with the hit.e . WD: the hit.e contains the energy in the postStep so if kryptonite is true it will just have the rest mass. CG: the number of entries seems to be inconsistent between hit.e and hit.edep. Please plot the overflow and underflow bins without energy cuts.
- ChG: the deleteKrypMaterial method doesn’t work currently. WD: won't be fixed for technical reasons.
- Wouter: next time