From Moller Wiki
Meeting time: 12:00pm Eastern Zoom connection information Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1603800887?pwd=aXVmSnN6aWZWN3RBdXB4RUhGckZJdz09 Meeting ID: 160 380 0887 Passcode: 903612 US Tool free phone: (833) 568 8864 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ab8341cjcG
- Activity updates
- General discussion
Open Issues to be followed up later
- Discussions with M. Pitt & J. Musson to understand the beam monitor signals we'll be getting
- Draft timing diagram: DocDB 790
- Michael, Bob, Brynne, and Paul should put together a list of the integrator running modes we would like to have available
Recording at zoomgov: 
Participants: W. Gu, D. Bishop, P. King, J. Pan, B. Shaw, J. Fast, B. Blaikie, M. Gericke
- Starting discussion about subblocks and how many subblocks we could have
- We think we won't use the interleaved-block mode
- Bryerton's starting concept is to use one set of registers to accumulate the values and that subblock values would be sent as each block ends.
- A second set of registers could be used to accumulate the values for the entire helicity window, and the analyzer could compare the sum of blocks to the full window
- We would specify the number of blocks and the number of samples in each block.
- If a new trigger comes in while a block is still being acummulated, it will be cut off, and then it will start the new event.
- Bryerton: the streaming mode for the Mainz test is working well. He'll be working on the integration mode very soon
- Bryan: they have the OS working on their Ultrascale evaluation board, and David A. has been able to recompile the CODA ROC for the Ultrascale+
- Daryl & Bryerton: They have not yet done the test of sending input into the front end and seeing it read out by the ADC. That should be done next week.